Cheatsheet, Cover the Truth About Leah Remini’s Religious Discrimination
Yet again we are confronted with an article filled with a mind-numbing recital of false claims coming from religion-hater Leah Remini, about my religion, Scientology.
October 19, 2017
Asheville, NC 28801
My outstanding question remains: why is cheatsheet such an ardent fan of Remini? When you look at the facts below, you will see beyond the confines of your own tainted view, that:
- Remini admitted in a filmed interview that she “does not vet” her subjects prior to parading them on her shows as they are simply her “people.”
- When this video came to light Remini sought to have the interview footage removed from YouTube. She failed, and to date it has received more than 1.4 million views.
- Remini admits she is paid for this “documentary.”
- A whistleblower—present during the filming of one episode of the Remini show—disclosed that Remini instructed the interviewee to exaggerate what she was saying. The whistleblower also confided that the interviewee admitted she was paid for her part.
- Mike Rinder, Remini’s cohort, is also paid for the “documentary.”
Were you to carry the same libelous harassment against another faith, social group, race or ethnicity you would be pilloried. How do you justify doing so against Scientologists? It is not justifiable.
Scientology is a recognized religion around the world.
It is time for reporter accuracy and truth. Please print it. You have an obligation to do so.